Yes!!i Got A Macbook!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Hey guys,
I managed to sweet talk my dad into letting me borrow $800 and I bought a macbook!
This is the link to it:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=330259025815

Yes, I know some people are probably saying "Wow you bought it off of ebay for that much, you're nuts." The seller sent me more pictures of the computer, plus a picture of the system profiler which showed me this thing was hardly used and looks brand new! The fact it has apple care until 2009 is what really won me over though so now I know it's covered in case someone takes my laptop in my sleep, uses it, and spills beer all over it like a certain someone did with my powerbook.:Shouting: Anyways I digress, I'm just happy I have a reliable, like new laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Congrats.

This computer spent most of it's life on my desk plugged in, which has left the battery in great condition holding a very long charge!

Actually for future reference, this doesn't keep the battery is great condition at all. I would give the battery a few cycles as soon as you get it.

Welcome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white macbook, core 2 duo 2.1 ghz, 1 gig ram, 120 gig hdd, a machine of wonder!
enjoy it my friend, they are beautiful machines, hope u dont get into that situation again anyway. i have a macbook too (<-- there it is on the side!) congratz!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
Looks like a great machine! The white ones are much better about not getting all smudgy, which is nice.

I agree with the above poster, however, about the battery. Leaving it plugged in all the time is the fastest way to permanently kill the battery. The more the battery is used, the better shape it stays in, even when considering its limited cycle count capacity. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
so you have 5 months of apple care left?

OP
xj6jaguar1985
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
Yeah I have 5 months of apple care left...maybe I'll purchase an extension or something, I don't know yet....The good news is this macbook comes with two batteries so maybe I'll get lucky with one of the batteries.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Enjoy your new MBP! It's so fun :) Take good care of her!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Blackbook, 4GB memory, 250GB HD
Congrats on the purchase. I'm sure you will love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MBP: 2.26 C2D, 4GB, 160GB
The fact it has apple care until 2009 is what really won me over though so now I know it's covered in case someone takes my laptop in my sleep, uses it, and spills beer all over it like a certain someone did with my powerbook.:Shouting:

You do know applecare doesnt cover that...

OP
xj6jaguar1985
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nice, your gonna be on the computer a lot more often I betcha

If I was on the computer more than I am, I'd get a wedding ring for it...I'm practically attached to it...haha

You do know applecare doesnt cover that...

...Are you serious? What in the world do they cover then?

Reaction score
Hey I also got a new Macbook and I can't stream live webcasts and some sites tell me to download a MIME plug-in...it even gives me the site to download it but it still won't work...can anyone help?

Thanks,
Dustin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.