anybody have any suggestions for a mouse?

Reaction score
which mouse do you guys suggest me to buy for my macbook?
i want a bluetooth one since its just a good one for my mac =D
anybody that own one have any recommendations?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I have a Logitech v470 travel bluetooth mouse that I quite like

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
I use the Apple Bluetooth Mighty Mouse at home and love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 7200RPM 200GB
I got the bluetooth Mighty Mouse when I bought my MBP about 3 months ago. It's been great so far; I rarely have any issues with distinguishing left-clicks from right-clicks, but I do notice that the scroll wheel "sticks" every now and then, and the left-to-right scrolling seems jagged to me. Overall, it's a great mouse, but I ended up replacing the batteries after only 2 months. My keyboard (Apple bluetooth) uses 3 batteries, and is getting low right now, which would mean my keyboard lasted about 3 months on the batteries.
I highly recommend you get a good set of rechargeable batteries, even if you don't go with the Apple stuff :)
Your milage may vary :)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Don't know if they still sell them, but I have a Logitech V270 Bluetooth travel mouse. It's the perfect size and it's got a great feel for a travel mouse. It doesn't burn through batteries either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
I love my Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, I'm not sure why it gets a somewhat negative rep, but I love it, and I have even played games with it and its fine. I may be getting a wired logitec gaming mouse for like 40 bucks off newegg just for the heck of it when I'm at my desk at home. The mighty mouse is not a gaming mouse, however it works just fine if thats all you have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
I use a logitech mx lazer bluetooth mouse. You can use any mouse with your Mac that you could use on a PC.

As for the sticking scroll wheel on the mightymouse. Turn it upside down and rub it HARD against a cloth in your other hand with rubbing alcohol on it. That should clean out the ball area.

One thing stops me from using a MM. I play WoW on my computer alot and I need to hold both mouse butons down at the same time alot for movement. Can't really do that with the MM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Anything in the Logitech MX series should work well. Personally, I use the MX518 and have the buttons set to do specific tasks. You really can't go too wrong with a multibutton mouse unless it's the Mighty Mouse.

OP
Reaction score
i got a MX518 too but i wanted a small notebook mouse ^^
im thinking of getting microsoft 5000 bluettoth notebook mouse.. err anyboidy have anything to say about that mouse?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.