MacBook Camera = Rubbish?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's a Macbook 2.1 so yea u can find out the specs from that! it's pretty sweet that's all i'm sayin
how come like 50% of the time the bloody Camera on the MacBook doesn't work?!?!? This may have been posted before but i can't find it. i really wanna know why and how to change this unreliable aspect of the camera.

the green light is always on but only half the time it is actually detected by anything!

OP
bobolish
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's a Macbook 2.1 so yea u can find out the specs from that! it's pretty sweet that's all i'm sayin
I am aware of the rules, but nobody answered me there but there is usually a little bit more feedback on this room, so i thought there would be more of a chance of my question getting sought to.

Sorry if that sounds cheap or needy i was just frustrated and i wanted an answer!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
lol bloody and rubbish. haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP 2.4, 2GB DDR,160gb HDD,8600m GT 256
i had many laptops with cameras! Isight camera is the best of all

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I am aware of the rules, but nobody answered me there but there is usually a little bit more feedback on this room, so i thought there would be more of a chance of my question getting sought to.

Sorry if that sounds cheap or needy i was just frustrated and i wanted an answer!

Real nice... so, is this the only place where ettiquete and rules don't apply to you because of how you're feeling at a given moment?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" ibook g4, 1.42ghz. 512mb ram, 60gb hdd
are you sure there are no programs running in the background that use the iSight camera?

OP
bobolish
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i am sure, it doesn't even recognise it,otherwise it would say "camera in use"

and also yer the worls revovles around me, i am the most important thing always. Plus i am a Forum moderator on a ps3 forum so i know the rules.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008) 2.4GHz 4GB RAM running 10.5.4
book an appointment with a genius at the store in grand arcade, you might be lucky and get a replacement.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
i am sure, it doesn't even recognise it,otherwise it would say "camera in use"

and also yer the worls revovles around me, i am the most important thing always. Plus i am a Forum moderator on a ps3 forum so i know the rules.

Then, as a moderator, you should know that each forum has its own set of rules. Forum etiquette is still pretty universal, but having a good attitude and manners will often be a lot more productive than acting like a spoiled child - and, even worse, being boastful about it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.