mac book download problem

Reaction score
i'm a new mac user i have a mac book 10.4.11, somehow i cant download any mac product when i visti apple.com i try to download some stuff but when i click download nothing happens can anyone tell me what is the problem, also it will be great if anyone can tell me how to upgrade 10.4.11 to 10.5 or above do i have to reinstall or i can just download the upgrade patch

OP
B
Reaction score
macbook 10.4.11 download problem

i'm a new mac user i have a mac book 10.4.11, somehow i cant download any mac product when i visti apple.com i try to download some stuff but when i click download nothing happens can anyone tell me what is the problem, also it will be great if anyone can tell me how to upgrade 10.4.11 to 10.5 or above do i have to reinstall or i can just download the upgrade patch btw i'm using the safari defult download

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
You have to buy 10.5, it's not just an update.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged multiple crossposts

Reaction score
Choosing an Application after download.

Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with opening downloads. After I download something, a window pops up and says "Choose an application". I can actually download things but it won't open up because it does not have an application. I went to microsoft and downloaded something to stop this but after I downloaded that it said to choose an application. Can any one help? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS Leopard
Hello superted141,
So what things are you downloading and trying to open? Have you checked to see if they are compatible with Mac?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.