Incase

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
+1

This is a great case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Wow looks pretty fancy. It's like sold out :O must be insanely popular. Thanks for the recommendation and link sir!

OP
Eric559
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Wow looks pretty fancy. It's like sold out :O must be insanely popular. Thanks for the recommendation and link sir!

If you have a local retail Apple Store they are sold there too as well as the online Apple Store. I really wanted the white one but the Fresno Apple Store didn't have them in stock the both times I went. I gave up and got the black one.

Looks good because the whole phone is now black. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ PROCESSOR / 4GB RAM / 200GB HHD - iPhone 3G 16GB Black
I great alternative to this case is the Contour Flick. It is the same style, but the bottom is hinged instead of slide off.

Over all the same concept!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz MacBook Pro SR
Agent 18 is also an excellent case with basically the same design.

OP
Eric559
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I great alternative to this case is the Contour Flick. It is the same style, but the bottom is hinged instead of slide off.

Looks like a nice case. I'm picky about the rubber hinge though. Doesn't give it that smooth slick look in the back in my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ PROCESSOR / 4GB RAM / 200GB HHD - iPhone 3G 16GB Black
I actually find the little rubber on the back nice, because it helps give the case a little extra grip when sitting on table.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i like this better you dont have to worry about losing a piece b/c you cant dock the hard shell one.. and it a a rubber type one soit gives slightly if you droped your phone.. and it would protect it more IMO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Where's the screen protector? I didn't see anything about a screen protector :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook. 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo. 5G 30GB iPod.
nice case.
incase is the best!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.6GHZ, 8Gig iPhone, 160Gig iPod Classic, 16Gig 3G iPhone Black

I have the slider for my 1st Gen iPhone and the Contour Flick for my 3G....best cases ever. Only complaint about the flick is that its going to create rub marks because of the plastic on plastic friction, but whatever, no matter what you do eventually your phone is going to become scratched. My iPhones sit in the dock at work, and these cases provide hassle free protection.

Great cases if you use your dock.

OP
Eric559
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i like this better you dont have to worry about losing a piece b/c you cant dock the hard shell one.. and it a a rubber type one soit gives slightly if you droped your phone.. and it would protect it more IMO

Had one of those for my iPod Touch.

I decided on the slider because it looked more glossy and slick. The product you posted was great too.

As for screen protector, I have one of these:
http://store.apple.com/us/product/T...ne_accessories/cases&mco=MTQwODY&s=topSellers

It's amazing. You can actually tell a difference in touch as well as lack of fingerprints and having to clean your screen multiple times during the day. Another highly recommended product if you don't already have one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4Ghz Duo Core, 4GB DDR3, 250GB HD, nVidia 9400M
Incase makes some good stuff. I'd also recommend iSkin. I've used products from both companies and never had a single complaint.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.