DVD- Carbon copy (please help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all;

I need to carbon copy movie-Dvd's (self owned, therefore legal). Meaning exact copies that will include menus (options, extras, languages), and everything else.

I have tried Handbrake but does not make an exact copy but takes the "movie" without menus and puts it in some kind of another format like Mpeg or Avi. BUT those formats might not be played in every Dvd player.

So the idea is to make really exact copies... anyone can help?

Please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Have you tried Mac the Ripper?

OP
M
Reaction score
Mac the Ripper does not make clone / carbon copy ... does it?

Maybe i am missing something and should try again but once Mac The Ripper finishes and puts everything in a folder... what should i do after with that folder so that it goes as carbon copy to another Dvd? Do i need to pass by iDVD application all the time?

Any comments or suggestions>?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
OP
M
Reaction score
... yeah.

Got a bunch of cartoons and kid's movies that because of use and our child's manipulation, just get spoiled.

My idea is to back them up to always have a copy, instead of re-buying when his favorite cartoon/movie doesn't play any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.