Got g5?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G5/Powerbook G4/Pegasos 2
I just got a new Dual 2.5 system Friday and I love it!! This thing is so **** fast. I may be broke now, but I am happy and broke! How do those of you with one like them so far?

If anyone is looking for a nice G4 Powermac loaded out with goodies let me know. I have one I am letting go for cheap!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
how cheap? is monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc included?

OP
Acill
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac G5/Powerbook G4/Pegasos 2
Macman said:
how cheap? is monitor, mouse, keyboard, etc included?

$700 and no monitor, but everything else! Its got a radeon 9000 pro, dual layer super drive and more. Look in the for sale section for all the info. I just updated it. Also comes with the apple pro mouse since I hate them and decided to keep my MS optical.

W

will_power

I just got a used 1.6Ghz G5 as an early christmas present(along with a 17" HD studio display) and it's sweet. so much better than my previous pc laptop. best computer I have owned to date. especially in video audio and graphics editing rendering and pixel response is immensely better on a mac than on a pc.
p.s. what kind of monitor do you have?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.