another iphone case question

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased an iPhone 3g case from more-thing.com? Their cases look cool but I don't wanna go through the hassle of sending one back if I don't like it.

Any/all help is appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4GHZ PROCESSOR / 4GB RAM / 200GB HHD - iPhone 3G 16GB Black
I use the Countour flick case, it is hard plastic, but what I like most is that it is very thin, you can not even tell it is there. Add a anti-glare screen cover and you got a full wrap on the iPhone that you can not even tell is there. Also, be aware of rubber skins, because they make getting the phone out o fyour pocket really hard.

OP
A
Reaction score
I love the flick contour case but I frequently use the vibrate switch and find it hard to flip with that case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have no problem flipping the switch. I imagine that if you have a problem flipping the switch in that case, you will have a problem with most cases.

OP
A
Reaction score
I've tried multiple cases of that kind as well as multiple phones... they're all like that unless you have that case for the original iphone.

Has anyone heard anything about the cases at more-thing.com?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I would take the no replies as a NO!

Reaction score
I have one, very nice ... bought on eBay, not sure if still there ... it's nicely made and really beautiful color

Reaction score
i had the chrome finished back cover, but my iphone didn't get reception when it was on. so dont get the chrome finished back cover.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", iPhone 3G 8GB, iPod nano
I like to look up video reviews on Youtube before I make purchases like that. I did that before I bought my iSkin case, so I knew what I was getting myself into.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 Intel C2D, 4GB RAM
they look tacky...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.