Adium Widget?

Reaction score
Okay so I've been getting into desktop customization lately, using some Yahoo Widgets to display system usage yada yada, and I'm using the Overture 1928 contact list style and love it the only thing that could make this better was if the Title Bar really ruins the integration of Adium into my desktop.

So down to the question, are there any widgets or plugins that will essentially make my Adium contact list seamlessly "fit" into my desktop?

I've attached a pic of my desktop to show you what I mean. lol

Picture1-1.png

Reaction score
There is a style on adiums site which is without the bar. Quest, how u get the album art and did u have to pay for it? aaannd howd u customize the dash? Thnx in advance.

Reaction score
For the contact list use Contact Bubbles. Change the color to black and/or play with the transparency.
Dunno about the message style. Tried looking on the Adium site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
I use group bubbles for my contact list style...

Awesome desktop!

OP
S
Reaction score
Wow that was a lot simpler than I thought. For some reason "window style" never popped out at me, thanks a lot for the help!!!

For the iTunes info I'm using GimmeSomeTunes which shareware.

To change my dock I used SuperDocker which is also free, not sure on the license though.

Picture1-3.png

My new desktop ! =)

Thanks again guys

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.