Problem with my display screen

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a first time poster and I'm looking for some help please. For the last three weeks my screen has changed and it seems that the content is bigger than the actual screen size. When i go left and right or up and down the screen moves by maybe 1cm. I don't know how this happened or how to solve it. I've searched in the help section for ages but to no avail. Can anyone help? Also it now appears that the display is a little bit blurry, only slightly though! Help please.

Rob

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Have you checked the resolution in your display settings? Should be 1280x800.

Other than that all I can think of is going to System Preferences> Universal Access and turning Zoom off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Have you checked the resolution in your display settings? Should be 1280x800.

Other than that all I can think of is going to System Preferences> Universal Access and turning Zoom off.

The zoom one is what happened to me when I first got my mac and was messing around with settings. Like you, I was baffled, so maybe thats the case? :) I'd check your resolution to though and try restarting the computer if you have not already.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys it was the zoom! My daughter found it somehow and she's only 2!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.