Zagg Invisible Shield

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPhone 3G. It was a pain to get on and didn't exactly line-up just right (the front or the back pieces). I contacted Zagg about this and they said they would issue me a one-time replacement but that in the future, "improper install problems" will not be covered by warranty. How is it MY fault for installing something "improperly" when YOUR product isn't cut right?! Anyways, I like their product and it does provide a great barrier of protection for my iPhone. What do you guys think about the Inv. Shield?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I think it's overpriced considering I like the DLO SurfaceShield better, it's cheaper, more readily available and easier to apply. The only negative being it doesn't have a back, which I have a case for anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
You should check out nlo bodyguardz. they are $30 but you get 2 in each box and they are really nice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.4 GHz, 256 MB Video, 4 GB Ram, 250 Gig HD. 1TB Firewire E-HD, 22' HP Monitor.
The invisible shield couldn't have been any easier to install, it really isn't rocket science. I installed a Iphone 3g one on my 1st gen ipod touch and got it to fit pretty decently considering that there is a slight size difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I've fitted one on an iPod touch and two iPhones and haven't found any problems with the fit/cutouts.

The back pieces on the curved corners take a little patience to mould be on the whole couldn't be happier. Had to return my first iPhone recently for a replacement after the external speaker failed. Removed the Invisible sheild and it was like it had just come out of the box. Absolutley flawless back and front.

I'm really careful with all my tech kit at home. But a phone being a phone it gets taken everywhere and will always have a harder life than 'home based' kit. I put it in my jeans or jacket pocket, sometimes (accidentally) with my keys and the invisible sheild takes all the knocks and protects the phone brilliantly. No complaints from me.

OP
IZVERG
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP unibody
Well it's gone now, the Apple Store swapped iPhone's on me due to constant dropped calls. Wound up getting an anti-glare film set from them and it looks and works great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.