Free iPhone Rintones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Hi all,

I hope this post doesn't offend anyone, if so i will remove it of course.

I have been making music just as a hobby for a few years now, nothing professional really but i thought: why not make ringtones out of some of the tracks i made? You can download them for free here: http://www.all-about-apple.com/iphone-ringtones.html

Hope you like them :)

Just drag the .m4r file into iTunes and it should work with your iPhone. Please also inform me if something isn't working. You guys are kind of beta-testing this now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Only the "Going Nowhere" one works for me...
I double click on the other ones, and all I get is the "opening animation" and no iTunes...

I also noticed that the "Going Nowhere" one is ~500KB when the others are less than 200KB...

However, the one that works sounds great. I wish I could hear the others. ;)

OP
Strukt
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Thanks for trying out. I checked the file size of the ringtones and every one is around 570kb on the server. Maybe you just have to try and download them again, it could be that the transfer was aborted somehow?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.