iPhone Insurance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Minis, iPhone 6/5S, iMac, Mac Book Pro
Anyone know how to get insurance on these phones? This is over and above what is available in Apple Care. AT&T doesn't carry any. The insurance would cover lost or stolen phones for a deductable. I have had to use this three times with my Verizon phones after losing the phones in the water while sailing. I'm somewhat of a klutz.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You might want to look into homeowner's or renter's insurance, it's possible that your phone could be covered under their policies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
Most home insurance policies have the ability to add items on with a "Zero Deductible" which means if you lose your device, you pay nothing to have it replaced. I have this coverage on both my MBA and my iPhone.

C

chas_m

Another, crazier, idea: keep your iPhone well away from any bodies of water.

As difficult as it may be for some (not necessarily you) to grasp, one does NOT need to have their iPhone with them at all times. Honestly.

I know this because I have to keep telling myself this! :)

Reaction score
ATT now ofers iPhone insurance but it's terrible. It's like 6.00 bucks a month and to replace your iPhone it's 399.00 for a 64 gb LOL that's what I paid for mine.

Square Trade warranties is what I use it costs 99.00 bucks and only a 50 dollar copay to replace it they cover water damage broken screens and just about everything you can think of.

If you are interested PM me and I can give you a special link that will save you money as well as me :) If you've never heard of SquareTrade it has been around for many years and ebay and paypal offer it at checkout after a purchase. It will even cover used items as well as refurbished. I have used it for a long time and had to use my warranty 3 times and no question were ever asked other than what happened and where to send the check :)

Just let me know if you want to get it.

stratguy

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Square Trade is generally what we also recommend for a third party warranty. Also, please take note that you and chas_m replied to a thread that was over three years old.

Reaction score
Square Trade is generally what we also recommend for a third party warranty. Also, please take note that you and chas_m replied to a thread that was over three years old.

:) I just looked at the date of the last reply and even read the complete thread but never bothered to notice their post dates LOL that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Oh well maybe someone will get some use out of the mention of Square Trade. I'll look closer next time.

stratguy

Reaction score
Phone Insurance

Hi jrichard012
I am also using the iphnoe 3G, I know one of the best service of insurance of Iphone please visit Phone Insurance i Hope you get the best solution for this. Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.