Airport internet sharing

Reaction score
Ok, so I have a Macbook Pro, and a Mac Mini G4. The Macbook Pro runs Leopard and the mini has tiger on it. I have a wired 10/100 Ethernet network that all my computers and PS3/360 are connected to. I use the mac mini as a server and because i have a psp and iphone decided to enable internet sharing from the Ethernet to the airport for wireless so my iphone and PSP can connect. This part works fine.
The only problem is that the PSP and Iphone cant communicate with anything on the wired network besides the Mac Mini which shares the signal with them. For example when i go to use the remote app on the iphone with my macbook pro (hardwired on the network) the iphone never shows up in itunes, but when i use the remote app with the mac mini's itunes it shows up. Same thing happens when i attempt to use remote play on the PS3 from the PSP.

I believe that as of right now the wired devices just cant see the wirless ones on the network. Is there anyway to change this.

Thanks for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.