formatting / syncing

Reaction score
I am new to Mac and my iPod Nano is formatted for Windows. I have transferred my library with no problem, however, I cannot get software updates because it is still formatted for Windows. How do I now format for Mac???

Second, I downloaded three MP3 files that shows up under my ipod name > music folder but everytime I sync the files do not actually get onto the iPod...any suggestions??

Thanks!!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Blackbook, 4GB memory, 250GB HD
When you connect the ipod to itunes, click on your ipod and in the main window you'll see a button that says Restore. Press it and it will reformat your ipod to mac. By clicking Restore, all your music will be deleted so make sure you have it all backed up somewhere.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 Ghz macbook. 2 Gb ram. 250 HD
hi there , i am a new mac user weeks ago i bought a macbook. i have a ipod 80 giga and it was windows format then i turned it in mac format but i used it to trasfer some data in other computers windows and formated it but not in itunes. and now it is not worikng in mac neither in windows. can anybody help me please... and sorry for my bed english

Reaction score
itouch not connecting

Hi there
My iPod touch has suddenly stopped responding when I plug it into my MacBook Pro via USB. It will not recharge or communicate with iTunes. It will however charge via the USB Power adapter when plugged into the wall. Any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.