Mac converts - Mighty Mouse issues

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to ask people who use both platforms or have used a PC before but switched to mac(iMac, in this particular example).
Doesn't your mouse feel a little awkward to handle? It's not the shape but the dynamics, I am talking here. I have tried all the settings, medium, low & highest sensitivity and still I it's not as responsive as PC's mouse is.
In fact, I use a PC at work and need a good half hour playing with "beziers" to sort of get used to.

The impression I get when using it is like I had a cursor attached to a very long stick that I am holding, so that there is always a slight delay when moving it as well as problems "clicking" the exact location. This is extremely exaggerated, I'm just trying to picture it somehow. Nevertheless it does slow down my productivity a little.
Any thoughs?
My this be my bluetooth connection not working properly? When I try to connect my iMac to another bluetooth device, my keyboard and mouse freeze on me.
Please, advise

Many thanks

OP
F
Reaction score
Ok, thank you I'll try it in a sec. I didn't think I was "ingrained":) Used the mac before when doing some courses and enjoyed using the (wired)mouse.
I am seriously blaming it on some sort of a fault in USB connection.
Enough now, time to try the SteerMouse

Thanks again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Ah, maybe ingrained is the wrong word!

You know what I mean :)

OP
F
Reaction score
Me again.
Thanks for that SteerMouse Link. Really does extend the level of control over the mouse movements. However, after visiting the apple store today, and playing a little with the wired mouse on macs(works perfect, does exactly as told), I am switching to good old cable. Especially that my scroll-ball lost the ability to scroll down recently.
Thanks anyway:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.