How much time do you spend cleaning you 3G?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Maybe they should make an app to keep track. Seriously, the fingerprints on this thing are a real eyesore. I'm constantly wiping on my shirt of pants just to make it presentable. I'm kind of a neat freak, so maybe it's just me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
More time than I am talking on it. ;D But seriously when ever I see a blemish on it I clean it with my T-shirt, or if handy a cloth.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I've not cleaned it yet... does that make me the dirtiest iPhone owner?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz MacBook Pro SR
Get the anti-glare screen protector they sell at the Apple Store. Never worry about fingerprints again.

Reaction score
I have the white model with the anti-glare screen protector. I almost never need to clean it now. The white doesn't show fingerprints and the anti-glare is great at hiding fingerprints also. You give up a bit of screen brightness and contrast, but for me it's worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Reaction score
Buying the anti-glare would definately hide most of your finger prints and you really shouldn't have to clean you iPhone that often (prolly every two weeks), but if you do here is a simple way to clean it:

...Before you clean your iPhone, you need to make sure that you have the following items: water, microfiber cloth and your favorite CD to relax you and make the process enjoyable. Make sure that you NEVER use any type of chemical agents to clean your iPhone, because these can actually hinder the way the screen interacts with you. With the microfiber cloth, which is available through the many various iPhone retailers, dip the corner of the cloth into the water, allowing it to become saturated with the water.

If there are streaming water drops coming from where you wiped the mirror, than you have too much water on the cloth and you need to dry it out some.

You want to be able to wipe your iPhone screen without having drops of water left behind. Next, take the slightly wetted cloth and begin to wipe the screen of your iPhone in a up-and-down motion. It will usually take one or two wipes to clean the entire surface of your iPhone. How often you clean your iPhone depends on how much you use it. Average users clean their iPhone once a week, maybe once every two weeks (source: Apple Krazy)...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I just wipe it on my pants.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
I just lick the entire surface, and buff to shine on my shirt. Effective AND tasty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Probably not as much as I should. Speaking of which, I need to take the case off and get the sawdust out from underneath it..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I just lick the entire surface, and buff to shine on my shirt. Effective AND tasty.

Have you tried that on a DVD?

If not, your missing out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4 Macbook Pro, 2.5, 200GB 7200rpm HDD, 4GB RAM- 24" iMac 2.9, 1TB HDD, 4GB, 2 iPhones, 3 iPods
I actually cary mine around in my oakley sunglasses bag to keep it from getting scratched and to clean off the finger prints. I don't really trust my t-shirt to clean the screen for fear of scratching it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Unless your shirt has shards of diamonds on it, don't be too worried about scratching the glass surface of your iPhone.

Reaction score
Dudes, get Invisible shield. You can put your iPhone in a box of nails and shake it around and now even get a scratch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Sweet! I've been waiting for the time to come when I can finally drop my iPhone into the pocket where I either carry nails or diamonds!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
I agree on InvisibleShield.

Easily the best screen guard available.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 Intel C2D, 4GB RAM
don't find it necesary to clean it tbh

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
I never clean it, its a phone.

If i wanted to clean something I'd buy an ornament :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
I agree, they should bring out a app to keep track of it! :)

Probably because I am OCD when it comes to things being clean, but I clean it at least 2 times a day with the MF cloth that comes with it. Looks so sexy when its all shiney!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
Have you tried that on a DVD?

If not, your missing out!

Then you should see my DVD's after my two year old son gets a hold of them. I dare not think what he was snacking on that made those smudges. :O

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.