Safari Scroll Bar

Reaction score
Hi, I am a recent switcher and have been quite happy with my iMac running Leopard. I am having a problem with safari recently: When I visit one the the websites from Safari, the page was only displayed the upper half of it and I suppose I need to use the scroll bar on the right side to scroll the page down, but in fact none was showing. I tried to used the wheel of my mouse to do the scroll down but also unsuccessful. Could someone please explain this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
You should include a website address that this happens on. Also a screen shot might be helpful. (command+shift+4 to select and area to capture). I haven't seen anything like this.

Reaction score
Safari trouble

I am also having problems with a missing vertical scrollbar in Safari. Same pages in Firefox will display correctly. In addition, when I choose "quit Safari" I often get the message "Safari has unexpectedly quit". I am running OS 10.4.11 and recently installed Onyx 1.6.1 and ran the complete optimization under maintenance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
Please include the links to the pages this is happening on...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.