iMovie 7 Themes

Reaction score
I was dinkin around with the 6.0 themes in Quartz Composer and to my surprise, I cannot find themes anywhere for iMovie 7. were themes taken out of 7 and you get what you get? or am I overlooking something super simple...beyond that, if they do exist, where are they on the hard drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Do you mean iDVD Themes? If so they are there. Mine are in Macintosh HD>Library>Application Support>iDVD>Themes>iDVD 7

OP
N
Reaction score
No, i mean iMovie.

iMovie HD had themes you could choose from, and now the latest version of iMovie has no themes, from what I can see.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
What do you use themes for in iMovie HD?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2.4
yeah there is a whole crap load of forum post on users disapointment on how imovie 08 does not have any 3rd party effects or "themes" sucks it may take time but they say if you want the power of lucas to go and buy final cut studio pro!!!!

OP
N
Reaction score
yeah there is a whole crap load of forum post on users disapointment on how imovie 08 does not have any 3rd party effects or "themes" sucks it may take time but they say if you want the power of lucas to go and buy final cut studio pro!!!!

Guess I missed them. *We* have final cut studio pro...but our clients need something they can drag and drop pictures into, and creating a theme for iMovie sounds like an interesting challenge. So they would need iMovie HD huh? that's pretty lame.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.