Help with creating

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro and Mac Book Pro 17"
Hello to all that read.
First let me tell you that my web skills are ok, I understand a lot but not enough for what I want to do. I don't know a lot about HTML coding so this is what I am looking for.
I would like to find a couple programs that would contain templates in them.
Like for Flash, Gift, or Java. Some kind of program that all I have to do is add some pictures or text and maybe some tweaking. I have an idea of what I would like, but thats where my knowledge stops. I know how to explain what the actions do but don't know the name of the action.
The first thing I think would be Java type.
So lets say on the main page I have a text box, when the mouse goes over the text a translucent bubble pops up with more text in it. Can any one tell me what that is called and point me to a program that would help me place that on my web site. Some one told me; that kind of action is a
"mouse over."

The second thing would be Gift a Flash program, the one from Adobe, but if I could find an easier way that would be awesome.

I like designing web pages but I am getting board with just trying to make the pages look better with inserting some pictures. I want some action, I want to liven them up a little!!!

If there is no such thing I guess I'm going to have to start reading/learning more............joy joy

The programs I use to edit with are
Adobe GoLive (which I prefer, only because it is so much easier)
and
MS Frontpage

Thanks for any info, Really I think any info would help, I want to make the sites look better.:Confused:

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oops......correction to my post.

The second thing would be a Flash program, that might be easier then the one I have, I have "Adobe Flash." I do have a "Gift" program but its for my PC. I would rather have the programs for my Mac.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi again, thanks for the info wheelguy, I went to the site, and thats is exactly what I'm looking for.
But, are the programs Mac compatible? I looked at the program details, the system requirements all the program seems to be "Windows" OS.
I couldn't find it if it shows it, but are these programs compatible with Mac OS
Thanks agian for the info.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Oooh, I didn't even think of it only being Windows compatible. I use both OSX and Windows for development.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.