wireless card

Reaction score
my wireless card for my macbook is not recognized in windows using boot camp

in device manager it shows up that it is there but i cant see wireless networks using network connections only the ethernet card

i tried updating the drivers and reinstalling the wireless card but when i update the drivers it says i already have the most recent driver file and when i uninstall it appears that nothing is happening because i get the same error

please help

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If the wireless card shows up in the Device Hardware Tree it's being recognized by Windows and the device driver is installed. The reason you're not seeing a wireless network must be related to something else.

Make sure your wireless router is setup correctly (does wireless work OK in OS X?) and that the wireless settings in Windows are correct. Did you run the Windows wireless wizard?

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.