A new imac owner offers his thanks.

Reaction score
Wanted to thank all here for there great posts and support for new switchers. I've been primarily a lurker for the last couple months (while I was saving my dough). The wealth of info and generous advice from pros always allowed me to find the answers I was looking for (without too many "dumb newbie" posts).

Well, I've finally sitting in front of my new imac and I'm realizing why apple users are so devoted. I'm discovering the coolest features every time I boot up. Really, my windows machine at work looks like an antique in comparison and I can't understand why more people don't make the switch. Leopard is a thing of beauty, and I had written itunes off after my experience with it on PC, but after a few days using it on my imac, it's quickly become my favorite media player.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase! :):):)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Good to see a happy user ;)

make sure you stick around when you start to have questions

Reaction score
Congratulations! The devotion you speak of is hard to quantify for people; it's just something that must be experienced to understand. But you have to ask yourself as someone who has not had this experience: just why are Apple user's so devoted? There MUST be something to it, and now you know... Enjoy!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.