applecare

M

mauly

I've never owned a mac before, and I'm thinking of getting either a powerbook or the new power mac g5, for video editing!!

and I would like to know if its worth getting the extended 3 year applecare? thanks..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
mauly said:
I've never owned a mac before, and I'm thinking of getting either a powerbook or the new power mac g5, for video editing!!

and I would like to know if its worth getting the extended 3 year applecare? thanks..

i got it on my new powerbook for a few reasons..

1. after my student discount it wasnt too expensive
2. by getting it i didnt have to get charged for the installation of new ram and my airport card
3. i now have 3 years of protection on my new baby

OP
J

JazzTrpt

mauly said:

Yeah, it's definitely nice to have!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Also, if you don't have a student discount, you can get AppleCare pretty cheap from http://www.smalldog.com. And yes it's definitely worth it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.