MBP Display Issues when using Multi-Touch/Safari

Reaction score
I want to share an issue with my MBP display that has really been bugging me the last few days. When using Safari, along with multi-touch pad to scroll (up or down), two things frequently happen:

1. Appearance of blue blocks, I uploaded a video onto YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9utGbhAQI

2. And images/text will get staggered and overlap each other, rendering the webpage unreadable. I will often find myself needing to scroll up/down to try to "refresh" the page, but sometimes that just makes the problem even worse and eventually need to refresh the page just to read it. I took various screen shots and attached them.

I'm a new switcher, and am wondering if these are problems that are well documented and that I need to deal with??

Thanks in advance!

Jared

OP
R
Reaction score
having a little server issues attaching the images...will try to update as soon as things are working...:|

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.