Firefox Add-Ons not working?

Reaction score
Hey, I just switched from Camino to Firefox (3), and was interested in the add-ons. I proceeded to Here (the add-ons page). When I click "add to firefox" the install box comes up, and I click install, but when it finishes an error message comes up.
Here's a screenie:

Picture3.png

I'm running 10.4.11 on an eMac G4 if that is any help. Thanks alot!
This happens on every add-on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Captain Haddock,

Some Firefox add-ons aren't compatible with FF3 yet. They're supposedly updating them but apparently haven't succeeded with all of them yet.

Have you checked the "Error Console Log" for details to see why it didn't install? Maybe something that can be changed so you can install...

Noel

OP
C
Reaction score
Captain Haddock,

Some Firefox add-ons aren't compatible with FF3 yet. They're supposedly updating them but apparently haven't succeeded with all of them yet.

Have you checked the "Error Console Log" for details to see why it didn't install? Maybe something that can be changed so you can install...

Noel

I've tried tons of different add-ons, all with that message. I don't know how too check "Error Console Log," could a missing plug-in cause this meassage? Doubtful, thanks

Haddock

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.