iPod Touch vs iPhone

Reaction score
It's over 560 quid here on PAYG... Cheapest contract method is the equivalent of 70 quid for the phone and 90 quid a month (includes 500 mins talk, 300 SMS and 2GB data)

Compared to O2 in the UK, that to me is too expensive for me to justify... 44 quid a month with O2 gets free phone (24 month contract) 1200 minutes, 500 texts and UNLIMITED data/wi-fi.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
I would only buy an iPhone if I had a data plan, which are quite expensive. Many of the apps use the internet to function, and its not very convenient trying to find wi-fi all the time. For me, its pretty much useless without the internet through your network.

Reaction score
thanks guys! sory it took a whuile i sort of forgot about that post!! I'll probobly get an i pod touch though...its pretty much for the music and stuff that i need it...my 8Gb mp3 player is fulll...i can ad a memory card, but anyway...!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.