• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Do you play anything, What music do ya like?

Reaction score
Hey people. I wanna start a discussion on what kind of intruments you play, what kind of music you paly, what kind of music do you like... etc. So yeah, post anything related. Myself, i play electric guitar. I like punk rock and stuff like that. I listen to alot of rock/ harcore punk. Learn alot of alexisonfire, billy talent, lep zeplin. Some of the oldies is good too. Alot better guitar back then!! Anything you guys like?

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
Opps... Yeah thats what i meant. Any comments to the thread?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i am decent at the bass guitar and the good ol turntables. will be learning to play the keys sometime after christmas time

i like punk (read: nofx, pennywise, and not yellowcard or whatever people call punk nowadays)
classic rock (led zep, who, beatles, floyd, billy joel)
classical (bethoven, bach)
rap( jay-z, tupac, eminem)

just to name a few

i can normally say i like everything, but i have a hard time with country and some of the new music that is popular now

-chris

V

vuschejan

I used to play a bit of Alto Sax... I droped that a while back though, now I'm doing a bit of bass... Starting to get into it more.

I listen to all rock, especially classic rock. As well as lots and lots of Jam Bands

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well I mainly sing and I play piano. Tried trumpet lessons for a bit, but that didn't go so well ;)

D

Danster

I play the electric guitar and fave band is the offspring.

Rock (guns n roses, led zep, floyd, rhc peppers, mettalica Too many to list really

punk rock(ofspring, ramones, green day,

Alternative (Franz ferdinand, david gray, Keane, coldpaly oasis, beastie boys

And a bit of classical here and there i cant really put all the bands i like too many ;)

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
vuschejan said:
I used to play a bit of Alto Sax
I play the baritone sax in my music class. wasn't my choice. I hated it at first. But now it's kinda cool. I see alot of you like rock, and classic rock. Right on..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.