New Macbook Owner

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
So I just bought my new Macbook today :D , I'm very excited, I was just wondering what's the best way to use the battery so that I can get the most out of it, thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Early 2008) 2.4GHz 4GB RAM running 10.5.4
Congrats! To keep battery in good health, just make sure you use it frequently (not leaving it plugged in all the time on the desk). Read the following guide at Apple's website for full details.

http://www.apple.com/batteries/notebooks.html

Enjoy your MacBook!

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I have another quick question, If I use the Leopard install disk that came with my Macbook to install Leopard on my Powerbook does that mean I won't be able to ever use it again on my Macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina MacBook Pro (15")
Thanks a lot, I have another quick question, If I use the Leopard install disk that came with my Macbook to install Leopard on my Powerbook does that mean I won't be able to ever use it again on my Macbook?

From a legal standpoint.... that Leopard Disc of yours is only for your MB and nothing else.

From a technical standpoint.... if you got the grey restore disc version of Leopard, you won't have much luck getting it to install on any other machine except maybe another MB. If you got the colorful upgrade DVD though (like I did) then yeah, it'll work on most any Mac that is running Tiger already and meets the Leopard specs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.