Aperture 2.0 colors washed out

Reaction score
I've noticed that when I import a photo into Aperture, the colors seem more washed out than when the same photo is imported to iPhoto, or opened in Photoshop Elements or other photo software. Is there a single setting in Aperture that I need to adjust? (not the adjustment inspector)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro 2 GHz Core Duo 2 GB of Ram: 20 inch iMac 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo 3 GB Ram
Well it could be a few different things.

1. From my understanding there is an import setting that will adjust tyour images upon importing. (I say it like that because I dont use it, jsut heard abou ***.
2. If you are shooting RAW, make sure you cameras raw processor is up to date for aperture, I had a similiar proble, and when I ran updates and received the RAW update i had no problem

Other than that, that is all I can think of without seeing an example or more info. For example is it jsut one color, jsut certain photos, etc.

Hope this helps as I could be way off as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.