• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forums IRC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just got in also. Seems like a problem with the favorites in Conversation. When I clicked on it in Favorites it would not go in but when I manually entered it, went right in.

X

xthisisRomancex

im in there there is a few others no one is taliong :(

K

kiwimac

I'm in there whenever i'm online, more people are there now and chatting :girl:

J

Jefe3223

when? I'm on weird indiana time, so give me a east or central time and I'll figure it out.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Click on the link in my post it will take you to the details along with a time converter ;)

J

Jefe3223

schweb said:
Click on the link in my post it will take you to the details along with a time converter ;)

Ha. Thanks; I need to click links and read them, more often/

J

Jefe3223

Well this wasn't a bad night a good group there for awhile. Hope to see everyone next sunday, or hey, if anyone wants to have one during the week just let us know. I'm generally up late on monday nights, 'cause of my friends streaming radio show. Drop a line, people.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Yes it was a good night. Had a blast. Will be there next Sunday and will check in most evenings. Hope even more show up next time.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Yes, I had a good chat session indeed with the members above.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
good chat everyone. btw the movie was excellent. i highly recommend Hotel Rwanda to anyone who likes dramatic movies.

J

Jefe3223

fearlessfreap24 said:
good chat everyone. btw the movie was excellent. i highly recommend Hotel Rwanda to anyone who likes dramatic movies.
I'll have to check this one out, then. I'm sure it's somewhere on my building floor (or as I like to refer to it: the bootleg central of indiana).

J

Jefe3223

IRC chat tonight. Don't forget about DLS time change for those Midwesterners. 7:00pm EST. It's where all the cool people will be at tonight.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jefe3223 said:
IRC chat tonight. Don't forget about DLS time change for those Midwesterners. 7:00pm EST. It's where all the cool people will be at tonight.

Jefe, am I missing something? Did I sleep through a Daylight Savings Time Change?

My goodness, forgot all about it. Off to change my clocks! :D

J

Jefe3223

Tonight was an odd IRC chat, but i think we had a good time. I want EVEN more to come next sunday.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, tonight was a blast, and I agree it was sort of strange if you get my drift!! I will be back next week also!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yup it was, though I had to leave, but we found out some interesting stuff, like that no one is trippin over 41 monkeys. lol. :)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macman said:
yup it was, though I had to leave, but we found out some interesting stuff, like that no one is trippin over 41 monkeys. lol. :)

Yeah, that was cool. I always wondered what his handle meant but never asked. cya there next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.