Incase Cover?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4g, 2GB, 200G, 15.4
Does anyone have the hard protective case for the MBP? I heard the screen doesn't bend back far. Any pics? Thanks...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
I personally feel that those cases take away from how the mac looks! I am buying one of those book bags that also doubles as a laptop case because i wouldn't be caught dead in one of those man purse looking things lol

OP
Macman8807
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4g, 2GB, 200G, 15.4
Well i went ahead and bought the Incase hardshell case just now. I know what to expect now but don't care about tilting the screen back all the way. Im looking forward to the protection it offers!:Smirk:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can actually tilt the screen back, however, the InCase shell will rub against the bottom of the screen area. Over time that could be a problem. I have my MacBook on a stand (Griffon Elevator) which I use at home. The stand allows the machine to be used at a convenient viewing angle without tilting the screen far back. In this way, my InCase shell does not interfere.

When traveling or at school, it's probably a good idea to use some kind of notebook stand anyway even if it's only to provide better cooling. Most stands sold nowadays are small and compact enough to fit inside a medium size carry case.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.