iPhone 3g stock and price plan in I'm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
I went into an o2 shop today to enquire when the soonest time I could swig h from my current vodaphone contract would be.

When I was in there I enquirer about the iPhone stock situation. The person behind the counter told me it wouldn't be wise to buy right now as the price is most likely going to flux greatly very soon! "up or down" I asked. "Dunno but sales have been crap. No one likes the iPhone here so most probably down. They haven't really updated much and people think the deal is pretty crap" he said.

I told him in my opinion the I'm has the best deal going and it would be amazing if it only got cheaper. He also continued to tell me that the pay as you go iPhone would be around the £599 mark and only come out at Christmas.

Now, I found this quote hard to beleive on both accounts. Was he pulling my leg? What do you guys think?

To me those poor people in Canada are getting screwed by rogers wireless so I can't see how £45 a month for a free iPhone, 1200 minutes, unlimited data and 500 texts is a bad deal reguardless of what phone you get let alone getting the iphone. And it's only £59 extra on that contract to get the 17gb model!

OP
melmation
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 1st Gen with upgraded Ram and Hard drive
Oh dear. Types that on my iPod touch. Excuse the spelling mistakes. I'm trying to give my Mbp a rest today. And, yes, I know a 17gb model doesn't exist :)

EdH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro(5.1), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd
...To me those poor people in Canada are getting screwed by rogers wireless...
Initially, Rogers' rates were a bitter pill to swallow. We did get a break though, and can get a 6Gb data plan for $30, on top of a voice plan. Another $15 gets us visual voicemail, 2500 text, and free evenings and weekends from 9pm - 8am. I can only envy the plan you mentioned...

B&O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP i7, Mac Mini & iPhone 3G.
The plans are pretty fair in Japan, 30 pound for free data and another 20 pound for line rental that includes free texts to your network and free off peak minutes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.