Desperate for AppleScript to fill 2nd monitor with two browser windows?

Reaction score
This is more of a plea for help than anything else...

I was hoping that perhaps someone might be able to provide me with the AppleScript code necessary to move/resize two Firefox browser windows side by side on my secondary monitor of my dual monitor configuration so that when they're butted up next to each other they would completely fill the screen (see monitor specs below)...

My primary monitor's resolution is 1920x1200px, and my secondary monitor (that I would like the browser windows to appear on) is a 30" Apple Cinema Display which has a resolution of 2560x1600px...refer to the screenshot my 'Display' system preference pane below to view the 'Arrangement ' of these two monitors...

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/790fd4a7b8b73f785e9caac537cf9007.png

I know that this post is sort of a long shot, but hopefully someone is feeling generous, and willing to help out someone less tech-saavy...I would be sincerely grateful if one of you scripting gurus out there might be able to whip something up for me...I can tinker a bit with the precise pixel position of the windows, if need be...

Thanks so much and I look forward to (hopefully) hearing back from someone :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.