A couple of questions.

Reaction score
Hello,

What is the "bring all to front" option? I see it under the "window" tab.

What are the different color options under "Label" used for? I see red, orange etc, etc..? :Angry-Tongue:

I asked this in another thread also but, is there any way to change the text size on Safari so that it saves it? I don't want to set it manually every time I open Safari.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Bring to front brings all windows of the application in question to the front.

The different colour options can be used for anything you like :)
You can rename the labels in the Finder preferences, and for example, label all work related files red, etc.

Sorry, I don't know about your Safari question

OP
I
Reaction score
Bring to front brings all windows of the application in question to the front.

The different colour options can be used for anything you like :)
You can rename the labels in the Finder preferences, and for example, label all work related files red, etc.

Sorry, I don't know about your Safari question

???? ?? ?? Thanks but I knew all of that already..which explains nothing. That's the exact type of help I found searching for mac stuff but it explains nothing. What do you mean by "for anything I like" can I use it to tune up all my guitars and bias my amps? See what I mean? :Evil:

Reaction score
Well perhaps I misunderstood your question then, could you explain?
The default colours are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and grey - in the finder preferences (click on the desktop then hold down cmd and press ,) you can give each colour a reference name.
You can label any item any colour, it's really just for organisation purposes.
For example, you might have a folder with projects in, and you might label the ones that need to finished soon red.

OP
I
Reaction score
Well perhaps I misunderstood your question then, could you explain?
The default colours are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and grey - in the finder preferences (click on the desktop then hold down cmd and press ,) you can give each colour a reference name.
You can label any item any colour, it's really just for organisation purposes.
For example, you might have a folder with projects in, and you might label the ones that need to finished soon red.

Ahh, alright, that's what I was looking for. So it's basically just for working with files and things like that? Thanks man.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.