Unable to connect to the internet wireless

Reaction score
Ok.... I just pick up my MacBook today from the repair shop for the case cracking on the bottom. When I brought it home the the computer was set to the year 2000,so I changed it. Then I tried to connect to the internet wi-fi and Safari says I am not connected. The antenna connection shows all the bars but I am unable to connect. Please help me figure out the problem. Thank you in advance.

2007 MacBook
Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
thitch,

Check out System Preferences/Network and make sure Airport is selected on the left side. Then on the right side, make sure your network is selected and you may also have to put in the network password (for WEP, etc).

Hope that helps,

Noel

OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

Now I need help with connecting to my wireless HP print. It's no want to connect to the printer. Do any of you guy know anything about hp wireless printers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
thitch,

No, I don't know about that printer specifically, but it should be able to be put on your network... Go to System Preferences>Sharing and make sure you check the Printer Sharing block. Then go to Print & Fax while you're in SysPrefs and set up you printer. Is it showing up on the left side? If it is, select it and go to the Options... button on the bottom and select Drivers and find your pinter in the scroll bar to set up its drivers. Or use your install disc to find the drivers.

Hope this works for you,

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.