Can't get to Mobile Me at my Company....

Reaction score
Our Company filters email with a product called "Web Sense" which I suppose quite a few companies use. This product completely filters any attempt at www.me.com since it automatically defaults to "Mail". The site won't even come up on my work PC.

At least the old dot mac site would come up where I could at least get to my contacts, iDisk and Galleries.

Now, I think I might as well cancel my dot mac account!

Reaction score
Is your email crucial to your job? Or are you checking personal emails while sitting at your desk? If it's is pertained to your job ask your manager to have an IT guy play around with the settings and allow your IP to slip around and check your email.

OP
F
Reaction score
No, my email is mostly personal, but the rest of .Me

including Galleries, iDisk, etc., can no longer be viewed because Apple designed the site to default to Me.com/mail. Since mail is the default area of the site when it first launches, the entire site is being filtered.

I'm sure a lot of folks at a lot of companies will have a similar problem if their company filters email.

Apple should set the default page back to another home or welcome page with selections for mail, galleries, etc, like dot mac had. At least this way you could get to the site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
Have IT stop filtering it then. Or are you trying to browse in violation of your companies internet policy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Have IT stop filtering it then. Or are you trying to browse in violation of your companies internet policy?

all ye praise to O:) "theonegod" O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Reaction score
I just got me new macbook and I am having trouble getting idisk to sync with mobile me... Are there any setting I can look at? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I just got me new macbook and I am having trouble getting idisk to sync with mobile me... Are there any setting I can look at? thanks

System Preferences> MobileMe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.