Sent my iPod Touch in for repair, and Apple says there is nothing wrong with it!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I sent my iPod Touch in for repair because the battery doesn't last for more than 24 hours IN STANDBY MODE, then Apple sends it back saying nothing is wrong with it!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook--2.4ghz--4gb RAM--250gb HD__iPod Touch 8gb
Did you call apple support??? I'm sure they registered your computer being sent to them and im sure whoever inspects it has to do some summary of what they did...or in your case didn't do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Well 24 hours in standby mode is about typical from what I've found by Googling around. If you want longer battery life, don't leave it in standby mode. Turn it OFF.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well 24 hours in standby mode is about typical from what I've found by Googling around. If you want longer battery life, don't leave it in standby mode. Turn it OFF.

thats what i have always done...with my 1st gen nano and will continue to do the same i think "lifeisabeach" just found your answer

OP
MacBookMe!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It USED to last much longer though. I only owned the thing for two months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Well... now that you've broken it in a bit, this is now what you can expect the battery life to be. If you can find some specs or other details that Apple has released that state that the battery life is greater than 24 hours while in standby mode, then feel free to share 'em.

OP
MacBookMe!
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Did you call apple support??? I'm sure they registered your computer being sent to them and im sure whoever inspects it has to do some summary of what they did...or in your case didn't do.

I know my COMPUTERS battery won't last for more than 24 hours in standby, i'm talking about my IPOD

Sorry, it was a misunderstanding.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol...i meant iPod my bad...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.