The Mysterious Firmware 1.1.5

Reaction score
How is it, in google and asking people NO ONE knows about firmware 1.1.5? My iTouch recently was restored to this version. It was orignally 1.1.4. I would like to take it back to that one because I could jailbreak it. Anyone know what the heck is going on with 1.1.5, and no, its not 2.0!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
1.1.5 was released today for ipod touch owners who do not want to go to 2.0.
Google is your friend. I searched for ipod touch 1.1.5 and got several hits.

Next time you do your google search try ipod touch instead of itouch as there is no such thing as an itouch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
1.1.5 was released today for ipod touch owners who do not want to go to 2.0.
Google is your friend. I searched for ipod touch 1.1.5 and got several hits.

Next time you do your google search try ipod touch instead of itouch as there is no such thing as an itouch.

...you said "itouch as." heheh, heheh.

This actually makes me wonder, though, if iPhones can use 1.1.5 for jailbreaking. Worth considering. Apollo IM looks mighty appealing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If you think Apollo looks appealing, wait till you take a look at Agile Messenger. It is absolutely phenomenal and I'm eagerly awaiting the public release of the recent 2.0 jailbreak so that I can use it again :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5ghz, 4gb/r, 200g7.2krpm
Basically there saying... spend the 1 Quarter Roll were asking and get the update for god sakes.

OP
A
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Thanks for your off topic replies I really appreciate it. Just kidding. Anyway, I jailbroke it with ZiPhone for Windows, not mac, and it worked. I don't know why. Anyway, the error probably layed between the chair and the keyboard... :)

I got it working and it will sync, too. Before iTunes never recognized it properly and wanted me to restore it. Ya right! Why do the Sources that come with installer app have a LOCK on it? What does this mean exactly? That I don't have rights to it? That I don't have the appropriate software to access it? Oh, I found a list of repo's, sweeet. I wish I didn't have to add them manually, though. Too many!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.