Leopard not working

apk

Reaction score
I have both Leopard and Windows Xp, however, when I try to boot into leopard, it simply keeps loading and nothing ever happens. Basically I can only access Windows xp. Ive checked support but cant find anything useful, what should i do? By the way, I have a 20 " model of the 2nd most recent imac (not the aluminum)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
apk,

In windows XP, there's an icon on the lower right side, on the Task Bar, that boots you into OS X. Have you tried that?

Do you have a backup of your Mac? If you do, consider restoring the backup to your hard drive... If not, now's the time to start making backups... A re-install of OS X could be in order.

Noel

OP
A

apk

Reaction score
well i tried using the taskbar, but that simply brought me back to the same problem as before, i guess ill just reinstall it. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
do you have a usb hard drive plugged in? Sometimes Leopard will not boot if you are running boot camp and have a usb hard drive plugged in.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Did you get it working?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.