Dual displays

Reaction score
I have a 2 Gig iMac G5 (The one with the separate iSight) and still running Mac OS 10.4 (Saving for whole new machine)
I sometimes connect my projector through the computer video outlet but every time I do it changes the screen size of my Mac (making it smaller)
Is there anyway of setting it to show my normal screen on the computer and also send a signal to the projector?
Thank you everyone:Angry-Tongue:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It depends on the working resolution of your projector and how you have it setup in its menu. For example: If your projector's resolution is set at 1024 x 768 you should be able to set the G5 to that resolution and mirror the display. Both displays should be the same resolution and aspect ratio.

If your G5 display resolution is set higher than what the projector can display, it will default back to the resolution of the projector. That may be what's causing the G5 screen to shrink.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.