Next Batch of iPhones for sale?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
There aren't any i-Phone available in any stores in my area. Does anyone know, has anyone heard, or have a feel, when will the Apple Stores (or AT&T stores for that matter) receive their next batch of i-Phone for sale. For those who have been looking as well, do you get the line that "we will be getting them soon, we just never know when they will come"?

OP
wcarr3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
I guess I can answer this myself. I'm syncing my new i-Phone as I type this. Obviously from what I'm told and they just get them in whenever they get them in. I just happen to be over at the mall for lunch and saw a line. The line was about 25-30 deep. Decided to get in the line just to see how fast it would move. It took about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from start to finish before I got my i-Phone. Glad I decide to go over to the mall for lunch. Needless to say though, I had to take an extended lunch break. ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.