• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Whoops... Trash a G5....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Warning: Some of you may like to leave this thread before you continue to read.

Trash compactors are great! In my true honest opinion. Specially when your double parked in a space that requires twentyfourseven access or you own a car without roadtax. Out stupid government runs this ad every year informing people that vehicle without road-tax will be trashed! It's especially fun when it's not your car! Well, they great for other things too... listening to it screen 'get me the 'ell' outta here! Well your there ready to pushing that green button... Oh yeah! To see that once kinda beautiful looking aluminum case turn from this over glorified system to a oversized paper weight, ready for pepsi or coke-cola recycle in to drink cans. Yours sincerely is the proud owner of a six month old, fully customed compact apple power machintoh gfive, there's not another mac user with one. it could be said to be the world's most compact gfive. ever! Yup it true... People have PM me about it. I'm moving. Back to PC with or without Hellsoft. I'll post the picts as soon as i find the compact usb port. Thats two... first the powerbook and the gfive. bless their little mechanical soles, lets home the are in silicon heaven.

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
What does crushing cars into cubes have to do with switching back to PC's?

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
The Trooper said:
hmm...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
The Trooper said:

I think he's trying to tell us he crushed his G5 into a cube like they do cars, but I could be wrong.

I just have one question: WHY??

If you have money to buy a G5 and a PowerBook and then just toss them out, could I ask you to buy me a G5?? I won't "trash" it, promise.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Naw.. you can buy your own.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
maybe he really wanted a g5 version of my g4 cube? I dunno, its a pretty stupid move to purposely destroy something you work for and pay for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
True. Unless he had already irresponsibly abused till it became completely FUBAR, and it would cost less to get something new than to get it fixed.

D

Danster

rberry88 said:
I just have one question: WHY??

Why i tell you here why: he gets kicks out out fanboys crying out in pain like most of us do.

he hasn't trashed his G5 i have been on his site and he's a student with no job do you actually think he'll evan sell it seeing as it's so good?
he probaly gets pics of someone else doing **** to mac's like taking apart PMG5's because looking at his antics i dont think he's smart enough and he lives in ManKchester and that says it all dont it?

So when he post's his next pics of him burning down the new apple store just say cool it's bonfire night again ;)

V

vuschejan

Danster said:
Why i tell you here why: he gets kicks out out fanboys crying out in pain like most of us do.

he hasn't trashed his G5 i have been on his site and he's a student with no job do you actually think he'll evan sell it seeing as it's so good?
he probaly gets pics of someone else doing **** to mac's like taking apart PMG5's because looking at his antics i dont think he's smart enough and he lives in ManKchester and that says it all dont it?

So when he post's his next pics of him burning down the new apple store just say cool it's bonfire night again ;)

I disagree. BTW, I want to see some pictures. True, he did wreck a G5, but I mean come on! Its not that big of a deal. But to sit here and flame him for what he did with his own stuff is stupid. Also, the guy has 3 LCD monitors(I believe) He cant be that poor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Why would you want to destroy something you paid money for? Either your sense:money ratio is out of whack or you're a liar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
As long as his Daddy pays, who cares?! :cool:

hype.it just likes it to get flamed, that's why every now end then he comes up with this kind of story. True or not, it's not really important, the result is always the same: fanboys starting to flame around...

D

Danster

Avalon said:
The result is always the same: fanboys starting to flame around...

That's his his motive to watch mac devotee's start kicking off then the windows users come in and it all kicks off and he's sitting there in the back ground having a right ol' chuckle

;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.