iPod Touch Case Opinions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac, Airport Extreme, Airport Express, iPod Touch 32g, White Macbook, ATV2, iPad 32g, iPhone 4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
I have always been a fan of the clear style cases, they have worked well for me in the past.

OP
Bman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook--2.4ghz--4gb RAM--250gb HD__iPod Touch 8gb
yeah i was too but idk for some reason i was liking this one, i have a clear one on my 1st gen nano...idk still no decision on this case yet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
LOL. Well even though my ipod is beat up and I said from the get go, "form over function... I like slim so no case for me"... ya that changed today. I bought a bodyglove case that is clear on the front and rubbery on the back. Its pretty nice... has a belt clip that is fully removable *even the notch* and the belt clip is a cool stand for watching movies, etc. The back is also that non slip stuff... so pretty good in the car. So far so good for me. Retails for 29.99 and I picked it up at wal-mart for 18.99.

http://www.bodyglove.com/products_d...on=yes&mwrc_session_code=Hpkn7WDxhHDbAEq9qaAq

OP
Bman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook--2.4ghz--4gb RAM--250gb HD__iPod Touch 8gb
nice i'll be getting it shortly thanks everyone

Reaction score
I found this case at bestbuy.com ...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...69&productId=1190411436258&defurl=false&h=387

I read their reviews but i was wondering what some of you think...its $30...but all cases are expensive :| ...So wats your opinion thanks

I just bought the same case for it, plus a protective screen for the front and the back(within one day i noticed some scratches on the back. The sliver backing scratches easy:[ )

To be honest its worth getting protective screens plus that(there probably is a better case, or will be soon thats cheap).

Really the only issue you might have is the case will get in the way on the sides like if you slide across it, but you get used to it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.