xCode For Windows/Linux? Maybe? probably not.

Reaction score
Does anyone think apple will every make xcode for windows or linux? I mean it makes since to do that, because if they do someone can create it in xcode and still be cross platform? Im not a top level programmer or anything, but you can create something in objective-c and then compile on windows or linux right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
are you just wanting the interface in windows or linux? I see no competitive advantage.. so no, I do not think apple will port xcode to windows or linux. It simply would serve them no purpose I don't think.

OP
S
Reaction score
Im taling about porting the entire suite to windows/linux, to develope cross platform. I mean think about, if you development something on xcode and also have the ability to develope it for windows and linux, you can now sale your software for all three systems and increase your profit revenue.
Yeah you have realbasic, but its slow as grandma. and i personally never got eclipse to work on my mac box.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.