iPhoto uploader

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Alu 13.3 Inch , 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo , 2.2gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM & Ipod Touch 16gb
I've tried Picasa & Flickr. Not as good.
Any to recommend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.16GHz 2Gb OS X 10.5, 16Gb iPhone 3G Black
can you be more specific as to what you want to do? do you mean upload images onto the internet to post in forums etc? I'm not too sure what you're referring to in your post.

OP
Lytheil
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Alu 13.3 Inch , 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo , 2.2gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM & Ipod Touch 16gb
Uhm.. Sorry. Wasn't specific enough..

Anyway.. Okay, I'm doing photography , I want to post my pictures on to web albums , like the one provided on .mac . But I'd like to have them resized and uploaded by iphoto. With keeping the original copies at high res. Anyway.. I would like some input. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Use the export function in iPhoto to export to your desktop and upload from there. You will be given the option as to what size you want to export to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5, Dual2.7 GHz, 8gb Ram
We use SmugMug. You have to pay for it but you get unlimited space. There are different account levels available for pros where you can incorporate video, etc. But, you can download free plugins for iPhoto and Aperture so you can export directly to your SmugMug gallerys.

http://www.smugmug.com/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.