iphone screen...to cover or not to cover?

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Is it sturdy enough not to require a screen protector and not be worried about scratches? or is a screen protector something needed for complete peace of mind?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
spend a few bucks and cover it, why not protect an item you paid hundreds of bucks for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Just pick up a screen protector, costs about $14 for two, well worth the money

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
go for the invisible shield full body. You will never get a scratch. www.zagg.com Had one on my first iPhone and soon to order for 3G. Cleans easier and shows less finger prints.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I got my Touch yesterday, and I don't care how sturdy it is, it needs a screen protector. IMHO, screen protectors should be a necessary accessory for the iPhone or Touch.

I think that cases for the iPhone and Touch that don't have screen protectors are absolutely useless, I mean, wouldn't it be common sense to cover the ENTIRE device (excluding the external buttons and the dock connector) to protect it? And some of the cases that don't have screen protectors are like $25-30!! It's crazy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.