iPhone 3G Apps Not Working

Reaction score
I installed a bunch of apps last night - ebay, facebook, AIM, Pandora, Monkeyball. After my last sync, I tried playing Pandora on the 3G network and it did not run. So, I did a soft reset and now all my apps load for a second and then go back to the main iPhone screen.

I am away from home, so I can not resync. I did uninstall Ebay and reload and now it works.

Anyone having a similar problem?

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I installed probably 6 or 7 apps including monkeyball and facebook. One of the apps seemed to crash so I performed a soft restart and now all the apps show their splash screen for a second and the phone bombs out to the homescreen!

Reaction score
ditto, same problem

apps load for 2 seconds, with only the basics of their home screen, and then die. all of them. happened all at once. weirdly, right before the iphone kind of tweaked and also reset all the apps to their original positions on the home screens (even though i had moved them around).

if anyone has reconciled this let me know...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
this happened to me but I had installed the apps from my laptop at work and then came home and synced it to my desktop and it was after that it occured.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (17" Unibody, 2.93GHz, 8GB DRR3, 320GB 7200, Anti-Glare Screen)
Just restore your phone, and it will work fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.