My keyboard will randomly stop working

Reaction score
I just got a refurbished macbook and it works fine except for when im working on it my keyboard will stop working randomly. If I wait a few seconds and then try again it will work again but it's just so frustrating! Can anyone help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro Quad Xeon; 15" Retina Macbook Pro; macbooks (family); Macbook pro 17"; intel & G4 iMacs.
I just got a refurbished macbook and it works fine except for when im working on it my keyboard will stop working randomly. If I wait a few seconds and then try again it will work again but it's just so frustrating! Can anyone help?

Probably just Apple! I would get it back to the Apple store. They can change a macbook keyboard (its the whole top of the computer!) in a matter of minutes and this will fix the problem probably (unless it is a main board or software problem)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Refurbished machines carry the full Apple warranty. Call Apple and let them resolve the problem. If there's an Apple store nearby, give them a call and make an appointment with the genius service technicians.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.