sold iphone..keep sim?

Reaction score
I sold my iphone on Ebay. Do I keep the simcard, or do I leave it in for the new owner?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
you keep it .. it has your phone number and everything on it.. they need to go to AT&T and get a sim card through them if they dont already have one.

Reaction score
Don't keep it, your buyer will need it to activate. You can use itunes to restore the phone to factory state.

Reaction score
why not call at&t I think they will give you the best answer.
611 on your att cell.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Don't keep it, your buyer will need it to activate. You can use itunes to restore the phone to factory state.

No they do not.

I purchased an iPhone from a person and sim card wasn't included. Simply went to ATT and asked for a new SIM card for me to activate the phone. Gave me one for free.

Reaction score
I just got the 3g phone and selling my old iphone on ebay so I took out the sim card and restored the iphone. So when the buyer gets the phone they just get a sim card and that will enable the whole activation process on itunes to commence right? Just want to make sure I am not missing any other steps to do on my part.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.