I Can't Drag and Drop on desktop and anyother files!

Reaction score
Well yesterday my MacBook wouldn't start up so I had to perform a Repair Disk Permissions and my MacBook was running again. But when I got on my MacBook again it wouldn't let me drag and drop anything! I've restarted and everything but nothing happens. HELP!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
PapaDoink,

Try this: http://www.santasw.com/ Mainmenu will run maintenance and permissions scripts. If you go to the Mainmenu preferences, you can set it up to run an Automated batch for all the tasks and it will keep your whole Macbook in good shape. Run Batch tasks every day or two...

Noel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz 250GB/G4 iPod 20GB/iPod Touch 32GB/iPod Shuffle 1GB
go into system preference>keyboard&mouse> then choose the trackpad header> and then scroll down and choose dragging and you should be fine

OP
P
Reaction score
PapaDoink,

Try this: http://www.santasw.com/ Mainmenu will run maintenance and permissions scripts. If you go to the Mainmenu preferences, you can set it up to run an Automated batch for all the tasks and it will keep your whole Macbook in good shape. Run Batch tasks every day or two...

Noel

Can't install that because to install I have to drag to my applications folder.

OP
P
Reaction score
now i just figured out that when i press f12 to turn the volume up the dashboard icons come up and when i press f9 to forward to a different song all my windows spread apart.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Can't install that because to install I have to drag to my applications folder.

Is that true for either a mouse or the trackpad?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.